Creative Fair Isle Knitting Workshop
1st February 2020
10:30 - 4:00pm
CREATIVE FAIR ISLE KNITTING WORKSHOP Saturday 1st February 10.30 -4.00
Venue: Blackberry Cottage Wadhurst East Sussex
This workshop is suitable for people who can cast on and off and knit and purl
Maximum class size 8
3 spaces remaining
- You will:
- Learn how to chose" colours” and “designs” to give your product individuality
- How to change wool colours across a row using straight needles.
- Workout the placement of patterns
- How to read charts and patterns
- Gain confidence and skills to develop your own idea.
My knitting kits and my book A practical approach to Knitting Fair isle will be available to be purchased on the day at a discounted price.
All needles and yarn for practice samples are included in the cost. Participants will be encouraged to start a project in the afternoon and yarn will be available to be purchased for this.
Please complete the form below and click submit to register your interest and give me a contact telephone number.
Payment to confirm the place can either be made via Bank Transfer, a credit card over the phone, or Pay Pal.