Knitting Lace and Finishing Techniques
25th April 2020
10.30 - 4.00
Knitting Lace and Finishing Techniques Workshop
Saturday 25th April
Venue: Blackberry Cottage East Sussex
Cost of workshop £45.00
Time 10.30 -4.00
Number of places available 4
All yarns for samples will be provided.
Please bring squares or unfinished items to sew up.
In this Workshop you will:
- Learn how to knit different patterns in lace using a variety of yarns
- Learn the terminology associated with lace knitting
- Work out ideas of how to knit a scarf or snood
- Learn how to produce a flat seam
- Learn hints and tips associated with finishing your knitting
- Learn about different methods of blocking work
Coffee, tea and cake will be provided. Please bring food food for a shared lunch.